US FREE CLASSIFIEDS
FreeAdsCity.com - the free classifieds dedicated to US customers only.
|Phoenix, Arizona||/ change city »||Post FREE Ad | Login / Edit Ad | Register | Help|
Employment. Job opportunity.
VP of Engineering - Microelectronics URGENT !!
VP of Engineering - Microelectronics
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Career Level: Senior (5+ years of experience)
Job Type: Full time/Permanent
Positions Open: 1
The VP of Engineering will provide overall leadership for a cross functional engineering organization and as a member of the senior leadership team will merge the strategic with the tactical driving concept, design, and delivery of engineering services. Exemplified through leadership focusing on: growth in team technical competence, design to cost, metrics driven decisions, quality product delivered on-time within cost targets, and implementation of practices designed to measure and deliver engineering optimization. The VP will be responsible for ensuring full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by the company, the customer and/or the industry challenging the status quo and evolving the culture within engineering.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Build a reputation for the engineering organization of high integrity, competitive leadership, and sustained performance by delivering quality product on a timely basis.
Drive new thoughts in approach, process and methodology while respecting the work and processes of the past.
Takes ownership of the assigned projects to drive targeted results for schedule, quality and cost.
Drive results through inspired leadership and accountability with a focused and disciplined approach to product development.
Lead brainstorming sessions on New Product Development.
Increase the overall productivity of the engineering organization as evidenced by lower cost, higher quality solutions provided on-time.
Implement effective gate review process consistent with overall Business Unit, complete with metrics.
Ensure full compliance to all applicable requirements and specifications imposed by the company, the customer and/or the industry.
Ensures disciplined, aggressive proposal evaluation support with a process, technical evaluation and cost/price analysis.
Manage day to day work, as well as long-term planning of the product engineering function into a productive, cohesive unit.
Manage all aspects of product development cycle within operational budgets and functional goals of the division.
Measure and drive internal performance for all aspects of engineering and define budgetary impact.
Lead root cause analysis review of design issues on strategic programs.
Participate in cross functional design reviews and approvals with project teams and suppliers.
Lead conflict resolution and manage difficult situations in a professional manner; effective problem solver.
Exemplifies and fosters teamwork within the company. Promptly responds to concerns, issues, and suggestions and acts to ensure positive employee relations.
Qualifications: Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand complex technical problems.
- Ability to explain complex technical problems in layman's terms.
- Ability to create customer relationships.
- Ability to create credibility with customers.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have thorough understanding of microelectronic packaging and SMT technology.
- Must be self-starter with minimal supervision.
- BS; MS in Electrical Engineering
- 10 + years of hand on experience leading, managing and directing product engineering staff, project and program management.
- 5+ years of hands on experience in the design and manufacture of complex products utilizing microelectronic technology
- Demonstrated expertise in a variety of engineering concepts and practices which include strong design engineering experience as well as a good understanding of microelectronic requirements.
- Demonstrated effective implementation of process improvement toolsets into a highly engineered environment (could include: lean, six sigma, design to cost, root cause analysis, etc).
- Demonstrated leader who is an excellent motivator, charismatic, action-oriented and demonstrates confidence.
- Demonstrated success record in the development of high complexity microelectronic products to the market through an innovative, schedule driven development process.
1. BS in Electrical Engineering (MS in Electrical Engineering preferred).
2. 10 + years of management in directing product engineering staff, project and program management in Microelectronics.
3. 5+ years of hands on experience in the Design and manufacture of complex products utilizing Microelectronic technology.
4. Experience in Packaging of Microelectronics.
Please feel free to send your CV's/resume to my email
I will contact you as soon as possible if you are qualified for the position.
Johanna lacson (Phoenix, Arizona) E-mail
7.31.2011 // ad #120669
Sunshine Coast Jobs | Employment Sunshine Coast
Litchfield, MaineSunshine Jobs is a 100% Australian owned and operated company based in Toowoomba, Queensland. Sunshine Coast job invites employers ...
Online employment | Job seeker services Atlanta | Online job search Georgia
Atlanta, GeorgiaIf you are looking for jobs or employment in Atlanta, Georgia, our service to Career-seekers includes job search, career ...
Urgent Hiring Ad Pasting job (P0 100330)
Beverly Hills, CaliforniaPakistanís No.1 Online Earning Recourse Center. Urgent Hiring Online Ad pasting job in Pakistan. Earn Rs. 8000/- to 35000/- ...