US FREE CLASSIFIEDS
FreeAdsCity.com - the free classifieds dedicated to US customers only.
|Orlando, Florida||/ change city »||Post FREE Ad | Login / Edit Ad | Register | Help|
*** AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE, 3 YEAR RATE LOCK ***
I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself, my name is Jim and I am a Healthcare consultant with U.S Health Advisors. I would like you to look at the questions below and think how your current healthcare provider(s) would answer them. After you have done that, I am sure you will want to know how I can assist you in having Healthcare coverage that answers yes to all of the questions below. Feel free to contact me for more information.
1. Will my current healthcare provider lock in my premiums for 3 years?
2. Do I have a dedicated, real lfie, personal agent, who I can speak to anytime?
3. Do they have plans that cover pre-exisiting conditions?
4. Will they continue to cover if I should a major illness such as cancer, heart attack, etc.?
5. Do they additional programs that could reduce or eliminate my out of pocket costs?
6. If I suffered a heart attack, stroke or double mastectomy could my costs be ZERO?
7. Does my current provider give me access to many discounted services such as Call MD, pre-paid legal, ADP pay roll
8. If I had an accident could my maximum out of pocket expenses be only $250?
9. Does my current provider give me access to many retail discounts such as 30% off from Office Depot.
10. Does my current provider really had my best interests at heart?
U.S. Health Advisors
5728 Major Blvd. Suite 306
Orlando, FL 32819
Jim Demski (Orlando, Florida)
8.9.2012 // ad #149816
Affordable Healthcare Benefits
Las Vegas, NevadaDental Discounts that include: Chiropractic/Vision/Rx $14.95 Individual per month $19.95 Complete Family per month $49.95 per month Healthcare for ...
FREE PRESCRIPTION CARD AVAILABLE
Collinsville, IllinoisThe nation's premier Discount Medical Plan Organization, has been saving its members hundreds of millions of dollars in supplemental ...
Uninsured? Seeking Affordable Healthcare
Denver, ColoradoTired of the high cost of healthcare? Can't afford COBRA which costs anywhere from $400 to $800+ per month? ...