US FREE CLASSIFIEDS
FreeAdsCity.com - the free classifieds dedicated to US customers only.
|Troy, Michigan||/ change city »||Post FREE Ad | Login / Edit Ad | Register | Help|
Employment. Job opportunity.
SAP PP System Analyst - MI PERM
SAP PP System Analyst - MI
Location - Ann Arbor, MI area
Pay Rate: $/yr+ plus Bonus, Relo available
Start Date: 1/2013
...will transfer H1b
AUTO industry experience a must
1. BS in Information Technology, Computer Science or similar discipline.
2. A minimum of 5 years working as a business analyst, systems analyst, systems training, systems design, technical support or applications programming.
3. Must have worked on PP/MM modules in SAP and have a good understanding of Materials Management/Production Planning module. Must have an understanding of PP/MM interaction with FI/CO and PP interaction with MM, SD, PS and QM.
4. Experience in Automotive Industry is a must.
Skills & Competencies:
1. Minimum 5+ Years in SAP Support, Configuration, and Implementations.
2. Able to configure and support in PP/MM module in SAP.
3. Knowledge of Vendor subcontracting, Kanban, Handling Unit Management, Planning Table, MPS/MRP in Repetitive Manufacturing is desirable.
4. Must be able to work independently as well as a team player and can manage own workload.
5. Previous experience in SAP implementation and development of SAP configurations is preferred.
6. Project Management.
7. Able to collaborate with users, and have a strong desire to excel.
8. Familiar with one or more of the basic ERP system modules like Material Management, Production Planning, Sales & Distribution, Plant Maintenance, Quality Management, Finance and Business Warehouse.
9. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, good inter-personal skills.
10. Team player who works well with peers and customers.
11. Knowledge of Business Intelligence (BI) is preferred.
12. Monitor and test all PP/MM processes to insure solutions are not impacted by other module when upgrades and support patches get implemented or if the process changes in any other module.
13. Review and work up development requests & specs for ABAP programmers to develop customized functionality or reports to meet business requirements.
14. Must be able to communicate in English.
Reports to SAP Manager
The System Analyst works independently on the development and management of business and functional requirements that define solutions for business problems and opportunities that fit within the strategic vision and project objectives in a date driven business and application development environment for one or more highly complex projects or on one or more cross-functional projects.
The focus of this role will be within the Production Planning (PP) and Materials Management (MM) modules within SAPs R/3 ECC 6.0. In conjunction with the other NA SAP team members the role will support 1000+ users across several sites and will be required to interact with each site in written and oral form. Training the end users is a key factor to the success of the role and a team oriented person is a must.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will support the implementation and configuration of SAP Production Planning module of SAP ECC 6.04.
1. Execute the planning, analysis, design, configuration, development, integration, maintenance, system upgrades and enhancements associated with the implementation of PP module in SAP and the associated MES implementation.
2. Identify and evaluate processes, interfaces and conversion risks, and develop controls to adequately mitigate the risks of the implementation.
3. Document the solution design and aids in development and delivery of end user training.
4. Adhere to the various MPTs PMO guidelines and drive towards to achieving the required Project Milestones.
5. Upon solution implementation, assist in stabilizing and transitioning to their IT SAP support organization.
6. Support and sustain the implemented solution as part of the IT SAP support organization.
7. Analyze business requirements and gaps not met by the existing systems / implementations.
8. Identify feasible solutions within SAP framework and estimate effort needed to meet those business requirements and gaps.
9. Implement solutions using SAP configuration, master data setup or code.
10. Provide day-to-day SAP end-user support.
11. Practice and maintain integrity while following Client's Charter and Constitution.
12. Create a positive work environment by demonstrating and sharing functional/technical knowledge.
13. Responsible for promoting and seeking excellence in all aspects of business.
14. Develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship with internal team members.
15. Complete other duties as required by the Manager from time to time.
16. Effectively uses teamwork to positively contribute to a high-morale/high-performance team culture, consulting attitude and strong personal integrity.
THANKS, Paul DeDea - Recruiting Partner w/ASAP
Paul (Troy, Michigan) 614-889-9866 E-mail
1.9.2013 // ad #158734
SAP WM Business Analyst - MA
Lexington, Massachusetts4738-SAP WM Business Analyst - MA Pay Rate: $105,000 - $125,000 DOE +Benefits, Bonus, Relo Start Date: 11/2012 Duration: ...
1623-Senior SAP Business Analyst/Solution Architect - Retail - CA
San Francisco, California1623-Senior SAP Business Analyst/Solution Architect - Retail - CA Location: Los Angeles, CA Duration: Full-time PERM Rate: $110-$120k Bonus, ...
SAP-ONLINE TRAINING ON SAP ALL MODULES WITH CORPORATE TRAINERS
Grandview, MissouriONLINE TRAINING ON SAP ALL MODULES WITH CORPORATE TRAINERS Attend FREE DEMO Class! Experience the Quality of our Training ...