Join FALDP Today and SAVE!!
For the month of April (or until we run out of seats) we're discounting our FALDP Conference and Membership fee by $20. So its only $150 to attend our conference on May 5th, instead of $170. Our other conference specials remain in effect – Turn Key Business Bundle includes conference and membership fees; and our Flat Fee Three Course Bundle also includes conference and membership fees up until the conference.
FALDP Flat Fee Course Bundle for $499 also includes FALDP membership AND conference fee
Choose any three of our online document preparation courses for $499. which also now includes the membership fee and the fee for our mandatory course, “Avoid UPL!”
The Florida Association of Legal Document Preparers (www.faldp.org) is a statewide trade association of nonlawyer document preparers.
We offer a total of 14 courses, 12 of them are available to non-FALDP members, two are Members Only courses offered at no charge, and one is our mandatory course, “Avoid UPL!” (which is included with the three course bundle at no charge.
Our courses are:
1. Preparing Florida Divorce Documents
2. Introduction to Preparing Florida Legal Documents
3. Parental Responsibility- Modifying Child Custody Document Preparation
4. Immigration - Preparing Documents to Sponsor a Foreign Spouse
5. Document Preparation for Summary Administration of Estate
6. Document Preparation for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
7. Document Preparation for Florida Family Adoptions
8. Preparing an Answer to a Law Suit to Collect a Debt
9. Landlord / Tenant Document Preparation
10. Document Preparation for Estate Planning and Living Trusts
11. Post-Conviction Document Preparation
12. Notary Signing Agent Prep Course
Our Member's Only Courses are:
• Avoid UPL! (mandatory course)
• Sales Secrets for Document Preparers
• Building a Better Business
Go to http://www.faldp.org/Online-Course-Bundles.html for more information and to register for our courses.
FALDP's 8th Annual Members Only Conference is on May 5, 2018 at the Fountain Beach Resort in Daytona Beach. Every year we try our best to top the year before. This year's conference focuses on one Big Question - What Can We Do?. What can we do to better serve Florida consumers? What are nonlawyer document preparers already doing to help consumers access the legal system?
Document preparers ... what are you waiting for? This is the best time to join FALDP. For more information visit us online at www.faldp.org or call 800-515-0496.